Renai Hospital Supporting
Shanghai Renai Hospital supporting "Run in Blue", the annual spring-run was successfully held at the Century Park on May 6th 2017. It has attracted over 600 runners to join the event. Shanghai Renai Hospital as the first aid supporter made this event held more sucessfully.
This event has lasted for 2 hours from 8:30am to 10:30am. Runners are full of passion and enthusiasm which makes the event more meaningful and impressive.
"Run in blue" aims at improving children’s well-being and education level and providing more caregivers for children with special needs.
Every child deserves support, come join us!
- Warmly Welcome Singapore Thomson Medical to Visit Shanghai RenaiMar 27, 2019
- Renai 'Ovarian-Cyst Resection' Pre-operation Meeting EndsMar 22, 2019
- March 21 of each year is World Sleep Day, which was established primarily to raise awareness of the Mar 22, 2019
- Spring Meeting: Healthcare Quality & Management EffectivenessMar 20, 2019
- 11-Year Old Filipino Twins under Meticulous Care at RenaiMar 20, 2019