Renai Hospital Supporting
Shanghai Renai Hospital supporting "Run in Blue", the annual spring-run was successfully held at the Century Park on May 6th 2017. It has attracted over 600 runners to join the event. Shanghai Renai Hospital as the first aid supporter made this event held more sucessfully.
This event has lasted for 2 hours from 8:30am to 10:30am. Runners are full of passion and enthusiasm which makes the event more meaningful and impressive.
"Run in blue" aims at improving children’s well-being and education level and providing more caregivers for children with special needs.
Every child deserves support, come join us!
- How Can T.C.M. Help With My Mypia And Eye Strain?May 25, 2018
- Have A STD Check-up Before It's Too LateMay 17, 2018
- Allergies Check-up Special Offer | Learn Allergies In 2 minsMay 12, 2018
- Common Cold Or Allergic Rhinitis?Apr 9, 2018
- 6 Facts About STD | Dr. Li Says It's Not That Terrifying!Feb 12, 2018