Renai Worked with SRS Caring for Children's Teeth
From May 5th to 12th, 2017, Shanghai Renai Hospital, Shanghai Hoosen E.N.T & Stomatology Hospital worked with Shanghai Roots and Shoots (SRS) and offered dental check-up for 2741 students from 7 primary schools.
During this term, 407 students got the fissure sealants treatment.
SRS is a non-profit organization founded in November 1999. Their mission is protecting the environment, animals and caring the communities.
Renai supported SRS since 2009 in “Kid Strong Project”.
With advanced medical equipment and experienced doctors, Renai would like to provide professional dental services to all the patients.
Let’s take care of kids’ teeth from now on!
- Warmly Welcome Singapore Thomson Medical to Visit Shanghai RenaiMar 27, 2019
- Renai 'Ovarian-Cyst Resection' Pre-operation Meeting EndsMar 22, 2019
- March 21 of each year is World Sleep Day, which was established primarily to raise awareness of the Mar 22, 2019
- Spring Meeting: Healthcare Quality & Management EffectivenessMar 20, 2019
- 11-Year Old Filipino Twins under Meticulous Care at RenaiMar 20, 2019